Presenting Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori, a new chapter of the Gucci Bloom story conceived by Alessandro Michele and created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. Invoking a banquet of an ancient world, ambrosia was the sustenance of the Greek gods, thought to give immortality to those who drank it.
The name of this precious nectar and the magic it evokes is woven into the scent’s vibrant bouquet. The blend begins with the original Gucci Bloom eau de parfum—a trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose, and Rangoon Creeper—combined with new ingredients that intensify the floral fragrance: the rare Velvety Orris—derived from Iris resin—originally used by ancient Greeks and Romans as an essential oil, and Damascena Rose—harvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower.
- Velvety Orris, the root of Iris—a rare and precious note derived from the resin of the flower that blooms in Tuscany in May
- Damascena Rose—a warm and rich floral scent, distilled from the most fragrant breed of rose
- Natural Tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance’s concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
- The scent is presented in a burgundy lacquered glass bottle with a soft pink label. Contrasted by the emblematic Herbarium pattern in black, the same shade of pink defines the box.
You don’t have to be an avid reader to get completely lost in Bloom – a new chapter of Gucci’s intoxicating olfactory manuscript. The Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori Eau de Parfum will lead you through a magical story that has everything, including Greek gods.
- clean, floral, elegant fragrance
- an intense version of the iconic Gucci Bloom
- first fragrance of the Bloom line that doesn’t come in a pink bottle
Composition of the fragrance
A whole bunch of flowers will fight to enchant your senses from the very beginning. First, there’s the sweet and intoxicating note of tuberose, closely followed by captivating jasmine and Damask rose. The base of the fragrance is built on accords dominated by Chinese honeysuckle which turns the fragrance into a truly irresistible affair.
Story of the fragrance
The ambrosia mentioned in the name of this fragrance can be found in Greek mythology as the drink that gave the gods their immortality. The word itself as well as the magical power it radiates, are reflected in this elegant feminine fragrance.
The idea behind Gucci Bloom could be characterised as a celebration of various expressions of modern femininity. In the same vein, Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori was created as a more intense variation on the iconic Gucci Bloom. Its even bigger richness is also expressed in the bottle which comes in a sensually red burgundy shade.
Top notes: Tuberose
Middle notes: Jasmine, Rose
Base notes: Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle), Orris
You can order and buy Bloom Ambrosia Di Fiori Perfume EDP 100ml for women by Gucci online in Lagos, Nigeria and get it delivered to you.